Please visit the CISI website to obtain insurance for international trips.  Students and researchers traveling independently to pursue research or internship activities related to academic work at CUNY should contact the International Education Liaison on their campus to be provided with access to the CUNY Insurance rate.



For Domestic Travel questions, please email the Office of Environmental, Health, Safety and Risk Management at

For International Travel questions, please email Academic Affairs at