- Off-Campus Student Travel Approval Form <pdf>
- Off-Campus Activity Participation, Waiver, and Emergency Contact Form <pdf>
- International Travel Guidelines <pdf>
- CUNY Cyber Security Awareness - Foreign Travel Tip Sheet <pdf>
- International Trip, Travel, or Program Proposal Outline <pdf>
- International Trip, Travel or Program Proposal Cover Sheet <pdf>
- International Travel Participation, Waiver and Emergency Contact Form <pdf>
- International Travel Notification Form <pdf>
For Independent Travelers
- Emergency Contact Card <pdf>
- Program Director Checklist for International Program <pdf>
- Student Checklist for International Program <pdf>
Travel InsuranceCultural Insurance Services International (CISI)
Please visit the CISI website to obtain insurance for international trips. Students and researchers traveling independently to pursue research or internship activities related to academic work at CUNY should contact the International Education Liaison on their campus to be provided with access to the CUNY Insurance rate.
For Domestic travel questions, please email the Office of Environmental, Health, Safety and Risk Management at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For International travel questions, please email Academic Affairs at: email@example.com