Register to Vote
2013: citywide elections
General Election - November 5, 2013
REGISTER TO Vote!
Register to Vote!
New York State Voter Registration Form:
- New York State Voter Registration Form <pdf> - PDF Reader - For best results, print this form on one sheet of 8.5 x 14 (legal size) paper, back-to-back (duplex printing).
National/new york state Political Parties:
- The Democratic Party
- The Republican National Committee
- Independence Party of New York
- Conservative Party of New York State
- Working Families Party
- The Green Party of New York State
Current Election Issues--News Sources:
- All Politics (CNN and Time News)
- Rock the Vote
- The League of Women Voters in the city of New York
Voting Rights and Citizenship - A resource designed to inspire participation in civic life by educating people about American history. >>
Free, high quality, and confidential citizenship and immigration law services to help immigrants on their path to U.S. citizenship. >>
The non-partisan Judicial Voter Guide is designed to help you make a more informed decision on Election Day. >>