Student Services [+]
- Career Development & Internships [+]
- Child Care [+]
- International Student & Scholar Services [+]
- Mental Health & Wellness [+]
- Counseling (Mental Health) [+]
- Health Services [+]
- Disability Resources & Services [+]
- Veterans Affairs
- Women's Centers
- Student Life [+]
- Special Programs [+]
- Office of the Vice Chancellor [+]
Created by the Board of Estimate of the City of New York in 1955 to honor the City College graduate who developed the first anti-polio vaccine, the Jonas Salk scholarships are awarded annually to eight graduates of the CUNY senior colleges. The scholarships are awarded to students who have been accepted to a U.S. medical school and have performed scientific research as an undergraduate.
If you are a NYCHA resident attending a CUNY Community or Senior College, you may be eligible to receive a $1,000 NYCHA - CUNY Resident Scholarship or the Regina A. Figueroa Memorial Scholarship for NYCHA residents with disabilities.