For Registrars & Staff
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Guidelines
- Form A Guidelines
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Return to Title IV (R2T4) Guidelines
- University Academic Levels <pdf>
- University Dual Majors Policy <pdf>
- University Grading Policy <pdf>
- University Manual of General Policy
- University Policy on Military Service
- University Policy on the Submission of Fraudulent Documents <pdf>
- University Residency Guidelines <pdf>
- University Tuition & Fee Manual
- University Verification of Student Enrollment Policy <pdf>
- University Withdrawal Policy
- Academic Calendars
- E-permit: The on-line permit process allows students to make arrangements to take courses at other CUNY Colleges without having to contact directly both the home and host colleges for approval
- E-schedule: A list of courses offered in a given academic term, containing additional information such as: section number, meeting times, instructor.
- TIPPS: A multi-list system in which the Inventory of Degree Programs appears along with lists of the colleges undergraduate courses, courses equivalencies, college to college articulation agreements and University transfer policies.
- University Course Catalog: A compendium of courses available to be offered by a college, which contains basic course information such as: course number, title, credits, hours, description.
- University Data and Reports
- University Inventory of Degree Programs: A list of academic programs approved by the State of New York which may be offered by the college.
- AACRAO: American Association of Collegiate
- HEUG: Oracle Higher Education User Group
- HESC: NYS Higher Education Services Corporation
- Inside Higher Ed
- MSACROA: Middle States Association of Collegiate Registrars and Officers of Admission
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators