Invest In CUNY
Invest in CUNY, Invest in New York
$ 3 Billion Goal! | $2.8 billion raised!
The Power of Partnership, CUNY Philanthropy Forum 2015
"This was the best fundraising conference I have attended in a long time!" ~ Conference attendee
On April 22nd more than 270 attendees including advancement professionals, faculty and staff, University and college leaders, key philanthropic supporters and volunteer leaders gathered at the Graduate Center for the fifth annual CUNY Philanthropy Forum. It was CUNY's best attended fundraising conference to-date.
Chancellor J.B. Milliken, in opening remarks, applauded the growth of philanthropy across CUNY over the past decade and underscored the vital role partnerships will continue to play in maintaining excellence and increasing student success in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Throughout the day attendees participated in innovative discussions, workshops and plenaries lead by an array of fundraising experts, CUNY partners and industry leaders.
SAVE THE DATE! SIXTH ANNUAL PHILANTHROPY FORUM APRIL 7, 2016
Support Your College
- Baruch College
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Bronx Community College
- Brooklyn College
- CUNY Graduate Center
- CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
- CUNY School of Law
- CUNY School of Professional Studies
- Hostos Community College
- Hunter College
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Kingsborough Community College
- LaGuardia Community College
- Lehman College
- Macaulay Honors College at CUNY
- Medgar Evers College
- New York City College of Technology
- Queens College
- Queensborough Community College
- The City College
- The College of Staten Island
- York College