Invest In CUNY
Invest in CUNY, Invest in New York
$3 billion goal by June 30, 2015 | $2.7 billion raised so far
The Invest In CUNY Campaign Office will hold its fourth annual CUNY Philanthropy Forum, The Challenge of Success , on Tuesday, March 25, 2014.
This University-wide all-day professional development conference will convene Advancement professionals and college and University leaders from across CUNY for a host of fundraising-related workshops, panel discussions with leading CUNY donors, and a chance to hear from grantmakers.
The forum offers an unparalleled opportunity to share insights and practical information with your colleagues and to hear from experts in a variety of areas of fundraising.
If you wish to attend the Philanthropy Forum but have not received an email invitation, please contact the Invest In CUNY Campaign Office by emailing Ed Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Your College
- Baruch College
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Bronx Community College
- Brooklyn College
- CUNY Graduate Center
- CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
- CUNY School of Law
- CUNY School of Professional Studies
- Hostos Community College
- Hunter College
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Kingsborough Community College
- LaGuardia Community College
- Lehman College
- Macaulay Honors College at CUNY
- Medgar Evers College
- New York City College of Technology
- Queens College
- Queensborough Community College
- The City College
- The College of Staten Island
- York College