- Tobacco Free CUNY
- Development of Tobacco Free Policy
- A Message from Chancellor Goldstein
- An Open Letter on CUNY Tobacco Policy to the University Community
- About the Tobacco Policy Advisory Committee
- Healthy CUNY and NYC DOHMH Tobacco Free Campus Initiative
- Cessation Resources
- Training Opportunities
- Tobacco Policy Implementation
- About Tobacco Policy and Research
- Food and Obesity Initiatives
- Alcohol Initiatives
A Message from Chancellor Goldstein
I encourage you to read the committee’s open letter and proposals on this site and share your comments in the space provided by September 30. We greatly value your input, which will assist us in shaping the University’s policy.
Thank you for your participation.