CUNY Start, Strong Start.
If you are a CUNY-bound student whose reading, writing, and/or math scores on the CUNY Assessment Tests indicate that you need to develop your skills, CUNY Start may be for you. Start out stronger in college by improving your reading, writing, and/or math skills and reducing the amount of time you have to spend in required remedial "catch-up" classes:
- Improve your scores on the CUNY Assessment Tests
- Be better prepared for the challenges of college-level academic work
- Spend only $75 for the entire semester
- Save your limited financial aid dollars for college credit classes
- Have full access to campus resources – academic and career counseling, libraries, and athletic facilities