Guttman Transfer Scholarship
Guttman Scholarships offer benefits for transfer students including $4,000 paid over two years
You are eligible to apply, if you
- Earn an associate degree from a CUNY community college
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Transfer to Brooklyn College, City College, Hunter College, Lehman College, or Queens College
- Apply for financial aid, with a priority given to those who are Pell-eligible
Applications for Fall 2014 scholarships are no longer being accepted. Faculty referees are asked to submit letters no later than Tuesday, April 15, 2014.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on a review of your transcript, a personal essay, and a letter of recommendation.
- For more details about this scholarship opportunity and eligibility requirements, click here <pdf>.
- For more information for faculty referees, click here <pdf>.
Students who will earn their associate degree in Fall 2014 and will transfer to one of the eligible senior colleges for the Spring 2015 semester are encouraged to check back this summer for information about the next application cycle.
For more information
- Email email@example.com or call 646-664-8090.